Monday, August 18, 2008

Born To Run...

A really good habit of mine since summer of 2005 ----- JOGGING!

I jog about 3-4 times a week, for about 35-45 mins each time. It not only keeps me in shape, it's a great training for the mind. When you're running, you set a goal for yourself, and your mind is 100% focused on achieving it.



Running is also a good way to clean out all toxic substances out of the body and brain. It's a little getaway from all the pressure and negative emotions from our daily lives.




Some might think jogging is a little boring, it might be true but there are ways to keep yourself entertained --- for me, my ipod is my best running-mate. I have two sets of songs that I'd listen to during my workout routine - DANCE and ROCK!


Some of my recent favorite dance tunes:

1. 一個人 - 林憶蓮
2. 花見 - 何韻詩
3. 熱島小夜曲 (Wideboys Club Mix) - 陳奕迅
4. 一一 - 黃耀明
5. 跟珍芳達做健身操 - 容祖兒
6. I Love New York - Madonna
7. Only This Moment - Royksopp
8. They Don't Want Music - Black Eyed Peas
9. Viva Life On Mars - Robbie Williams
10. Stoned - Dido



Some of my favorite rock tunes:

1. Hungry Heart - Bruce Springsteen
2. 2+2=5 - Radiohead
3. Rootless Tree - Damien Rice
4. The Show Must Go On - Queen
5. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
6. 衝衝衝 - at17
7. 林檎の唄 - 東京事變
8. Goodbye & Hello - 蔡健雅
9. 將愛 - 王菲
10. I Will Be Fine - 莫文蔚

No comments: