Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Best Part of Shopping Online...


The best part of shopping online is that you can stay at home and with the help of internet connection and a credit card, you can buy stuff from all over the world.

Moreover, I personally think the "waiting" part is also a very exciting experience. I checked my mailbox practically everyday whenever I ordered stuff online... The anticipation for the products to arrive reminds me of the pre-Christmas wait for Santa Claus when I was a lil kid... I stopped believing in Santa, however, at the age of five...

Last night, my Radiohead t-shirt from Britain and my books/CDs from Hong Kong all arrived at the same time. How lovely!



My Xmas Order:
A. Radiohead Tour 2008 Crew T-shirt (Blue)
- super expensive... but what da heck, in the name of the Christmas spirit and all....

B. 孔子的敵人 - 卓韻芝
- my first Chinese book in 2 or 3 years... always enjoyed Ms. Cheuk's viewpoints and since she left 903, her writings can amend for how much I miss this girl's wit and humor.

C. Orange Moon - 方大同
- not a super fan of Khalil, but I like his style of R&B (more classy, groovy) better than anyone else in the Chinese music scene - Jay Chou, David Tao, etc... Buying his album(s) in December every year has become a tradition for me.

D. 趙學而 - 聽
- my first Bondy Chiu album ever. Planning to write an entry dedicated to this beautiful jazz album. Stay tuned.



No comments: